Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  Post new threadPoll:
Author: Subject: Armed Services Vaccine
9ofclubs
Posting Whore

karma Rating: 1 / +

Mood: Tall

[*] posted on 2-22-09 at 08:29 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote
Armed Services Vaccine

I came across this video and i thought it was interesting that it was on TV.

I think that if this is true, that it is disgusting beyond believe. I really hope that it is not but that if it is that it is stopped and the people responsible held accountable.

veQDuj 'oH Dujllj'e'
jent
Chief Shaman

karma Rating: 15 karma: 15
/ +

Mood: Hanging in there

[*] posted on 2-22-09 at 10:37 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

The only thing I have to say is that, yes it could be a coverup....but

1) people have all sorts of weird reactions to vaccines that are normal and fine for most people....So just because someone is having a serious reaction to a vaccine does not mean that the vaccine is untested and secret

2) people make mistakes, and when they make mistakes they try to cover them up. So a vaccine not being entered correctly in a document could have just been a lazy nurse. And then the government could be trying to cover up mistakes it made in it's facility to make it look like it is operating as it should be with procedure.

I could see where covering up mistakes could easily be seen as a government conspiracy to some

cheers,
jent d-_-b
LTTank
Forum Slut

karma Rating: 4 / +

Mood: Tired, almost always tired...

[*] posted on 2-23-09 at 08:03 AM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

I am far from surprised, and my anger grows. "The powers that be" have been doing many different kinds of "testing" for decades. Of course many of them can't be officially proven, and others could be fabricated, but the fact of the matter is it's been a long LONG time since "We the people" have been in fact "people".
From laws to shots to exposure to different toxins and even chemicals in our food, we have been nothing more than guinea pigs.
People here must decide if they are U.S or American citizens. The difference is plain: American citizens are of the USA, sure, but they stay within the lines governed by the way this country SHOULD be lived in; U.S. citizens stay within the lines they are given and never question them, or if they do they are ready to step back and accept any response given.
I for one am an American...

U.S. citizens are like the :borg: (conform, conform, conform...)
Americans are like ":finger: We want our country back!"

"What? No more cake and ice cream left? To hell with this, I'm outa here!"
http://aldentevontino.webs.com/photos/Shhhh/liferules2.jpg
Post new threadPoll:

Go To Top