Leno gets a new ZR1 Vette

That car is so awesome and Jay is so lucky

I wish my lawn was Emo, and cut itself
I am listening to: Kanye West
BigGreenCola

karma Rating: 4 / +

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 12-9-08 at 05:13 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

TITS. You gotta change the title of this to Jay Jeno gets the FIRST ZR1. Speaking of Jay Leno didya hear that he I relinquishing his position as the Late show host, but is still going to have a nightly show at 10 Pm. I personally like david letterman as a late show host but Jay Leno is a badass. Especially with all his cars. This video is definitely a cargasm as well as a great GM spot :)

What is even going on...
Aero
Editor

karma Rating: 8 / +

[*] posted on 12-9-08 at 11:24 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

Yeah I had heard a number of times that the Tonight Show is going to Conan in May 2009. Jimmy Fallon will take over Conan's spot on the Late Night Show.

Someone told me today that Leno is going to 10pm, but I don't know what the hell it is. The local news is on at 10PM so it must be on a different network, maybe cable?

As far as Letterman goes, I like him better as a host, but there is no doubt that Leno has better and probably more writers. I think Letterman does a much better job interviewing guests, but Leno's monologue is always better. Which of course is mostly a sign of the writers.

I really like both of them though, and I usually switch between the two shows when they are on.

Aero
Editor

karma Rating: 8 / +

[*] posted on 12-9-08 at 11:31 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

I looked up the new deal with Leno.

He is going to host an all new show on NBC. It will be on at 10pm Eastern, so it will be on at 9pm here (Mountain), then the local news, then Conan will be on at the normal 10:35pm spot.

I read that NBC was scared that Leno would go to ABC and compete against Conan on NBC, so they kept him and Conan. Sounds like a solid plan to me.

BTW, the change will happen May 29, 2009.

On another note about the differences between Leno and Letterman: Dave owns his show, while Leno is just the host of his. I've heard that because of that, Letterman makes a good bit more money then Leno. When you watch the Leno's Garage show, you get a feeling how much money Leno has because he basically has ever cool car ever built. This of course means that Letterman must be rich as shit. And ladies... he's single!

Post new threadPoll:

Go To Top