Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  Post new threadPoll:
Author: Subject: Cloudkicker.
Dita
Insane Poster

karma Rating: 2 / +

[*] posted on 9-8-07 at 03:39 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote
Cloudkicker.

So, I was in Best Buy earlier (4 GB USB stick for $40 hoooo--much as I dislike Best Buy, that is a good goddamn deal)...and as I walked through the gaming console section I heard a bass line coming from the stereo section that I really liked. I went to investigate and listened for a little while to the CD that was playing, and curious who it was, opened the player up to see it was a copied disk...with no title. So, I asked the employee stalking the department (you know how they do) and he said that it was a band called Cloudkicker, and that he had downloaded the stuff off of their myspace...I don't think they have a singer, but everything I've heard so far sounds really good. Being a drummer, well, I like the drumming. :P

I like the blog that says "buying music is for chumps!"

"It is not conclusive proof of a doctrine's correctness that its adversaries use the police, the hangman, and violent mobs to fight it. But it is a proof of the fact that those taking recourse to violent oppression are in their subconsciousness convinced of the untenability of their own doctrines."

Ludwig von Mises
Post new threadPoll:

Go To Top