Go To Bottom
Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites  Post new threadPoll:
Author: Subject: AMAZING quantium & theoretical physics Documentry
jent
Chief Shaman

karma Rating: 15 karma: 15
/ +

Mood: Hanging in there

baddevil.gif posted on 8-22-06 at 07:40 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote
AMAZING quantium & theoretical physics Documentry

I found this on google video. There is an Irish company that claims to have developed a propetial motion machine that can produce free energy. They have a lot of amazing claims, and are asking the top 12 scientist to come look and publish there findings. They also are not selling the technology to show that this is not a financial stunt. Intresting note is they can't patent the technology because it does not obey the laws of thermodynamics. Anyways in researching pattents by this company and other information I stumbled across this google video,

It is a documentry that runs 1 hour and 50min. It is really really good, with lots of thinking points. Granted it is pretty dated and old (mid to late 90's is my guess). But it is really good and the ideas are really intresting. Also it has intreviews and video's of some inventions that are out of this world. It also has many intresting political points about the power grid and other power related politics. On a flip side there are a couple things that seem kinda far fetched to me, but still an amazing peice.

I would love to see a discusion about what you guys think about this documentry. It is a real thinker peice. What do you think about 300% better gas milage with some simple modifications? What about magnetic drives? You think this is more of an enviromental issue than they tend to fix? What would happen if we replace petrol with magnets? What about the damage to the fabic of space that we don't even know about? Do you think we should be performing these kind of exparments when there are possibly huge unkowns like that? The amount of questions are limitless. So please post what you think.

You can download the documentry here:
Free Energy: The race to zero point (613MB)

cheers,
jent d-_-b
9ofclubs
Posting Whore

karma Rating: 1 / +

Mood: Tall

[*] posted on 8-26-06 at 10:38 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

that is some crazy shit, but ihave a question, when was that made?
But it would be sweet if that would actually make into common use
jent
Chief Shaman

/ +

[*] posted on 8-27-06 at 08:56 AM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by 9ofclubs
that is some crazy shit, but ihave a question, when was that made?

Read my first post....it is a bit dated, it was made in the 90's

cheers,
jent d-_-b
9ofclubs
Posting Whore

[*] posted on 8-27-06 at 12:35 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

yeah i didn't read that, sorry i was to anxious to see the vid. but i looked around on the net and it said that it was made in 1997. Or at least that is when it was released on VHS but it makes me sad knowing that that tech is out there and we are ignoring it.
jent
Chief Shaman

/ +

[*] posted on 8-27-06 at 12:41 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by 9ofclubs
yeah i didn't read that, sorry i was to anxious to see the vid. but i looked around on the net and it said that it was made in 1997. Or at least that is when it was released on VHS but it makes me sad knowing that that tech is out there and we are ignoring it.

I agree but keep in mind that technology was in its infancy when that video was made. They may produce the same experiment 5 times and only have it work 2 of those 5 times. It is not till it can be reproduced everytime that the technology is offten accepted.

One other thing to note is with the current political setup (the grid, oil, etc) they often not only don't support this technology but will do things to knock it down and keep it from entering the market.

cheers,
jent d-_-b
9ofclubs
Posting Whore

[*] posted on 8-31-06 at 08:04 PM   «:|:»  Link to post Reply With Quote

yeah like knock you off as is the case of Stan Meyers for building the water powered car
Post new threadPoll:

Go To Top